Festo’s new aluminium pneumatic tubing is designed to outperform steel and laminated varieties. Ideal for new welding cells, aluminium pneumatic tubing is also suitable for retrofitting to existing pneumatic systems, without extensive interruption to the manufacturing line.
The Benefits Of Festo Aluminium Pneumatic Tubing
- More efficient set-up as aluminium tubing can be positioned closer to the welding process.
- Less bulky so it can be easily installed in compact systems.
- Eradicates the risk of burn through to tubing.
- Designed to fit standard pneumatic push connectors for fast and efficient installation.
- Doesn’t require specialist tools or oversized connectors for stripping down, as is necessary with laminated tubing.
- Maintains its shape once fitted.
- Doesn’t require additional clips or anchor points to remain in place and, if removed during servicing, retains its shape for rapid refitting.
Aluminium pneumatic tubing is also a more cost-effective option compared to other types. For example, steel tubing can only be shaped and bent with specialist tools, a process that takes time to get right. In comparison, aluminium tubing can be profiled by hand to create the desired contours, with no loss of strength or durability.
Festo Aluminium Pneumatic Tubing In A Nutshell
In summary, Festo’s new aluminium tubing for pneumatic systems retains the benefits of traditional tubing, but offers improved flame resistance, improved cost-efficiency, and considerable time savings while guaranteeing a robust, leak-free installation.
Hydrastar: The UK’s Leading Supplier Of Festo Pneumatic Spares
Hydrastar are a leading UK Festo Technical Distributor who can provide you with the full range of Festo pneumatic spares. Our knowledgeable team receives regular training from Festo to ensure they can recommend the most suitable product for your pneumatic system, as well as designing and building reliable and durable systems that meet your business’s unique needs.
With same-day despatch on orders received by 2.30pm, and next-day delivery available for in-stock items, Hydrastar is the first choice for all Festo pneumatic spares, including their new aluminium pneumatic tubing.